Savage, John S. 1800-1847
The Savage surname is the oldest continously present in the "New World"
Having its begining with the arrival of a 13 year old cabin boy Thomas Savage in 1608
and continuing unbroken to the present date.
from the files of Jim Savage,
601 924 5057
All the people in this project are connected to me in some manner.
Direct ancestors or their decendants, and or related families.
Additions, corrections and/or comments welcome
Communicate with the preparer: email@example.com
To read my daughter's Tribute
Check out my maternal line at Unger Family
Join me for worship at VanWinkle United Methodist Church
Click camera icons on individual pages to view documents associated with that individual
Click on the square box just below an individual's name to see 3 generation family trree>
Table of Contents
- Check out the Savage DNA project (I'm Haplogroup R1a1)
- The Search for John's Ancestors
- The town of Savage,Mississippi
- Will and Probate of John S Savage
- Mississippi Savage registrants for WW1 draft
- Savages enumerated in the first U.S.census-1790
- Census Index Mississippi Savages | 1840 | 1850 | 1860 | 1870
- Pre 1900 Mississippi marriages
- Early Savage marriages in Alabama
- Early Savage marriages in Georgia
- Early Savage marriages in South Carolina
- Early Savage marriages in North Carolina
- More early Savage marriages in Mississippi
- Plaque dedication to Thomas Savage, Jamestown Day 1931
- Newspaper feature story on Thomas Savage, 1931
- Extracts from "The Savages of the Ards"